1. You can’t eat from an empty bowl, you can’t deliver a message if it’s not received, and you can’t withdraw when a deposit is not made.
2. As long as you allow yourself to be mistreated by others, you will never know your self-worth.
3. How about we focus more on Jesus’ public ministry rather than someone’s private lifestyle
4. There is always someone in life whom you look up to; for that reason alone someone looks up to you… As long as there is an example to follow, the train will continue to flow.
5. Has it ever occurred to you that people who have come and gone in and out of your life represent four math operations; some are there to subtract, some add, others divide, while others multiply….. sum up the worth and weigh the product.